Monday, October 29, 2007

The bandit strikes again!

If this stinking thing doesn't quit getting into my garbage I'm going to scream!

Ok...want a funny visual? I actually was throwing baby red potatoes at it trying to get it to leave my yard. I can just imagine how that looked! LOL Yeah...I'm a dork. You don't have to tell me.

I tried calling animal control before and they won't deal with it. They told me to buy a trap. Ok...then what? I'd have that trap out for weeks b/c there is like a whole family of the little stinkers living around here. I live near a wooded area...they like my place!

I let the dog out and she chased the bandit up our fence. The determined little gus just stood on the top of the fence waiting for the dog to go back in so he/she could go back to what he/she was doing. Talk about gall!

DH wants to get an air rifle just to encourage the bandits to stop coming back. I don't know if I like that idea but I don't blame him since he is the one cleaning up their messes all the time.

Here is his/her mugshot in case you spot the critter! There is no reward other then you that you are keeping our property clean of garbage!

No comments: