Sunday, December 9, 2007

WIGGLES WIGGLES WIGGLES

The Wiggles are sleeping....they don't want to be watched right now! LOL

That is what I have had to tell Little D on more then one occasion. He is driving me batty with The Wiggles! If he could live with them I am sure he would pack his bags in 10 seconds flat!

Let's see....LD's viewing schedule is:

Spacedancing Wiggles
Cold Spaghetti Western Wiggles
Wiggle Bay
Big Red Car
Top of the Tots

I stop there only b/c I have never let him watch more then 5 in one day. I don't know which DVD he would put next on his line up and don't want to find out. He sticks with this line up with each new day.

Can I just say I have Wiggles in my sleep? I don't think fruit salad is all that yummy yummy anymore! Cold spaghetti is just that....cold. Rolling down the sand hills would make me dizzy and I really don't feel like dancing the gloomies away or doing the eagle rock.

Ok...just the mere fact that I could recall all of those songs without looking at a DVD or CD is amazing. What is really sick is that I could name at least 20 more without even batting an eye.

Did you know that Greg (Yellow Wiggle) has a neurological condition that is not allowing him to tour anymore? He is married is in his late 30's and has kids. Jeff (Purple Wiggle) is in his 50's but sure doesn't look like it. He is not married and was in a band called The Cockroaches with Anthony at one time. Anthony (Blue Wiggle) is in his late 40's and has a wife and kids. His brother produces the show. Murray (Red Wiggle) is also in his late 40's and is married. Not sure on the kids though. All but Jeff have degrees in early childhood development.

How incredibly sad is that? I know more about the Wiggles then I know about some of my acquaintances! Can someone come and help LD to find something else to get fixated on now?

I gotta go Toot Toot Chugga Chugga in my Big Red Car now. So go to dreamland while you Rock-a-bye Your Bear and sail off with Captain Feathersword.

No comments: