Crystal (her blog is Song of My Soul) tagged me for this meme.
RULES - Post rules before giving the facts - Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves - People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their eight things and post these rules - At the end of the your blog you need to tag (hopefully) six people and list their names - Leave them a comment on their blog, telling them they have been tagged and not to forget to read your blog.
1. I just became a member at my church today. My hubby and I both became members and are very happy about finally being official members!
2. My hubby and I met at work. We both worked at a job we couldn't stand as drafters. We started dating and within a few months I quit. We got engaged 6 months after dating and he quit shortly after that. We were married 18 months later and have been together since October of 2001.
3. I am a yarn hoarder! I probably have enough yarn in this house to open a yarn shop. I have a huge outside lock up full of it and four drawers full of it in our bedroom closet. I think hubby is going to tie me up with my yarn and shove me outside with it soon! LOL
4. My couch is filled with children's clothes. A pile of dirty and a box of clean. I got some hand me down clothes in the mail from a friend (THANKS JODEE) and they are still sitting in the box because I've been to busy to do anything with them. I take that back, I am finding things to make me too busy to do anything with them because I'm too lazy to put them away! The dirty clothes are getting ready to be washed.
5. I'm currently eating pizza. It's not delivery, it's Di Giorno! Have you ever had their pizza? It's super yummy. Especially the garlic bread pizza! I'm glad hubby is eating it too or else he'd stay clear of me for the next day with garlic breath!
6. I am planning on home schooling my children. I feel for our family it would be the best plan. I am not against public school or private school. We have decided that our kids (especially Little D with his autism) would benefit from being home schooled.
7. I've had the same best friend for almost 24 years. My friend, Michelle, and I met in 7th grade and hated each other for no apparent reason when we first met. By the middle of the school year, we were best friends. Go figure! Tweens are so fickle! That was back in January of 1984. Wow, that just gave away my age! Oh well! LOL
8. My favorite thing to wear is sweat pants and a t-shirt. With two toddlers running around and a million therapies to go to, I don't have time to look spiffy. (does anyone even use that word anymore?) I guess that is partly what makes me the supermom dropout. I don't even try to look put together. I put on my sweats and t-shirt, put my hair in a braid and don't even bother with make up. If someone doesn't think I look good enough then they don't have to look at me!
I am sending this to my friends:
My hubby at Scripture, Steel Wings & Sippie Cups
Ann whose blog is bananerknits
I couldn't do 6 because I don't know anybody well enough to add them. If anyone else wants to be added, let me know! I'll Meme you as well!